Master class with a step-by-step photo “Cat with sour cream from light plasticine”. Making interesting light crafts with your own hands for children, parents, teachers and educators, for school and kindergarten.
Kitten with sour cream from light plasticine
Craft in the form of a bright cat made of light plasticine is a great option for children’s creativity. A lover of sour cream somewhere got this delicious delicacy for himself, and his plump figure shows that he has done this more than once.
We propose to make a craft that will get stronger over time, the mass will harden and turn into a small figurine. Light plasticine is a new era of children’s experiments and creative work. From it you can make any toy with your own hands.
What you need to prepare for work:
- a set of light plasticine;
How to make a cat figurine from light plasticine step by step
1. First of all, prepare the central plasticine of bright color for work. Light weight is sold in bags with secure latches. After work, be sure to close the package. A cat can be made quickly, because the mass is already ready for modeling, and it is very interesting to work with it.
2. Take about half the mass. You don’t need to crush it. Roll up a lump, and then pull it up and sharpen the plasticine in two places at the top with your fingers to get triangular ears. This will be the central part of the cat – the body with the tummy and the head with the ears. The animal will turn out to be quite well-fed and funny.
3. Closer to the top of the figurine, make cheeks by attaching two small balls of the same color.Pull a little orange mass into a long sausage and attach it to the side in the form of a tail. Bend the tail and lift it up.
4. Stick a white triangle under the cheeks. This will be a neat apron on the chest of a sour cream lover. Glue a pink nose to small orange balls, and attach eyes on top.
5. Complete the figure with paws. Just make them out of two white and two orange slices, pressing down each of them with a stack. Attach the paws and position the upper ones so that later you can insert a jug of sour cream into them. Stick a little white plasticine on the tip of the tail.
6. From any bright piece, make a jug. Spread white plasticine on top. Make it look like there is sour cream inside and dripping down the sides of the dish. Glue the jug to the paws of the cat.
7. Add a long tongue, because the cat saw his favorite treat and licks his lips. Make this detail from a grain of red plasticine.
8. A cat figurine made of light plasticine is ready. Now you just need to wait a while until the mass hardens. Toptyzhka shifts from foot to foot, he is very pleased that a grandiose meal is ahead.