Master class with a step-by-step photo “How to mold an angel pig out of plasticine.” Making interesting light crafts with your own hands for children, parents, teachers and educators, for school and kindergarten.
How to mold a pig-angel from plasticine
Children love to make different crafts from plasticine. Boys like to make cars or robots, while girls prefer princesses, dolls, flowers or butterflies. Today we offer together with the children to fashion a pig out of plasticine. Not a simple pig, but a pig with wings.
For this we need:
- plasticine board;
- plasticine pink and white;
- wet wipes for hands.
1. First, roll up a ball from a large piece of pink plasticine – for the base. We will also make two small balls – these are blanks for the ears.
2. The shape of the piglet will be unusual. For the base, we chose a cubic shape. To do this, carefully give the ball the shape of a cube.
3. Give the small balls the shape of ovals and flatten them a little.
4. We begin to fasten the ear blanks. Gently glue them to the upper corners of the cube.
5. Now we make eyes and a nose. To do this, roll up two small black balls and another pink ball for the snout. Carefully attach the eyes at the level of the middle.
6. Then we attach the patch, and the nostrils can be placed with any sharp object, for example, a toothpick. On the eyes we make tiny white pupils. At the same stage, we wrap the ears.
7. Let’s take care of the wings. For them, we will use white plasticine. First, roll up the balls, and then form a drop from each.
8. Fasten the wings on the side of the base.
9. For the legs and tail, we make four balls and a tourniquet.
10. We attach the legs below, twist the tourniquet with a spiral and also fasten it at the back. Still need to make a stack of incisions on the wings.
Our angel pig is ready!