Master class with step by step photo “How to draw a pug with colored pencils”. Making interesting light crafts with your own hands for children, parents, teachers and educators, for school and kindergarten.
How to draw a pug with colored pencils
Pugs are cute small dogs, the appearance of which has its own characteristics. You can see they have large eyes, hanging ears and folds on the muzzle. It is such a dog that we will learn to draw today with colored pencils. Let’s add a pink bow with white polka dots around the pug’s neck for beauty.
- colour pencils;
- simple pencil;
- black gel pen.
Stages of drawing a pug
1. Draw a circle with a simple pencil that will become the head. We finish the torso, where we schematically draw the dog’s paws with simple arcs and lines.
2. In the middle of the circle, draw a muzzle, where we add ears, eyes, nose and mouth.
3. Add a bow tied from a satin scarf around the neck. We draw mugs on the fabric. We draw in more detail the contour of the body, including the paws.
4. We draw in detail the muzzle of a pug, where it is necessary to draw eyes with eyelids and highlights. We will also devote enough time to all the details of the nose, ears and mouth. Let’s add folds to the skin.
5. We paint over the bow on the pug’s neck with a pale pink pencil. Leave the circles white.
6. We paint over the skin of a pug with a beige pencil. Next, to darken, use brown.
7. Paint over the eyes with a dark brown color. Also with this color we are working on areas of koi dogs for darkening.
8. Finally, use a black pencil to darken the eyes, nose and mouth. We also give a shadow on many parts of the torso and head.
9. In the presence of a black gel pen, we create an outline of the drawing and all the details. Let’s add strokes.
The result is such a beautiful drawing of a pug.