Master class with a step-by-step photo “How to draw a mouse with cheese with colored pencils.” Making interesting light crafts with your own hands for children, parents, teachers and educators, for school and kindergarten.
How to draw a mouse with cheese with colored pencils
On New Year’s Eve, we will learn how to draw its symbol in 2020 – a mouse. Let’s add a piece of cheese to it to get a full-fledged illustration. For coloring, we will use the most common option for drawing – colored pencils. We use different shades to make the drawing colorful and voluminous.
Necessary materials for drawing a mouse:
- colour pencils;
- a sheet of A4 paper;
- black gel pen or marker.
Stages of drawing a mouse with colored pencils
1. We outline the general shape of the mouse with a pencil. So let’s draw an egg-shaped head, as well as paws in the form of simple lines and ovals, adding a piece of cheese to it in the form of a circle.
2. We finish the mouse with big ears. For their basis we use an oval. Then we continue to work out the contour and draw folds inside to build the middle of the ears.
3. Draw a long tail for the mouse on the right side of the body and smoothly draw the lines to the foreground. We draw in more detail the upper and lower paws.
4. We finish the features of the muzzle, as well as small details. For example, round holes in a piece of cheese. Outline the finished contour drawing with a black marker or gel pen.
5. We paint over the hair of the mouse with a light brown pencil. Leave intact the middle of the ears, eyes, tail, front of the muzzle and a round piece of cheese.
6.With a pink pencil, paint over the middle of the ears, the tail and a small part of the muzzle. Let’s add such a shade to the paws.
7. We paint over a tidbit of cheese with a yellow pencil and add strokes to it for volume with an orange pencil.
8. For the best effect, use a dark brown and black pencil to get the volume of the New Year’s drawing.
So the finished drawing of the mouse turned out. Such a cute illustration can become the basis for creating a handmade postcard.