Master class with step by step photo “How to draw a Little Mermaid on craft paper”. Making interesting light crafts with your own hands for children, parents, teachers and educators, for school and kindergarten.
How to draw a Little Mermaid on craft paper
Let’s draw on unusual paper a cute girl named Mermaid, who lives in the open sea. We will color with colored pencils and a white marker.
Materials for drawing the Little Mermaid:
- craft paper sheet;
- simple pencil;
- colour pencils;
- white marker.
Step by step drawing of the Little Mermaid
1. On a craft paper sheet, we begin to outline the body of the Little Mermaid. Let’s draw an arc first. Add a circle at the top and a tail at the bottom. We proceed to draw the neck and shoulders.
2. Draw the girl’s hands. We draw in detail the tail and the upper part of the swimsuit.
3. We refine the contour of the girl’s face and draw chic hair. Let’s add strand lines.
4. Draw the face of the Little Mermaid in detail. We make the girl’s eyes large, but draw the nose and mouth in the form of simple lines.
5. Paint the girl’s skin with beige. Let’s add a pink tone.
6. In light turquoise color, paint over the tail with fins and the upper part of the swimsuit.
7. Paint over the eyes with turquoise. In orange we draw the hair of the Little Mermaid.
8. Dark green darken some parts of the picture. Let’s add red colors to the hair to give volume.
9. Use a black pencil to draw the cilia, mouth and eyebrows. Let’s add the outline of the entire drawing, and also darken many areas.
10. With a white marker, we complete the drawing of the Little Mermaid.
Here is such a beautiful drawing of the Little Mermaid turned out on a craft sheet using colored pencils.