Master class with a step-by-step photo “How to make a bookmark for books in the form of Batman.” Making interesting light crafts with your own hands for children, parents, teachers and educators, for school and kindergarten.
How to Bookmark Batman Books
Batman is a brave superhero who saves the city from criminals and fights for justice. Now it will help you store the read chapters of an interesting book and open them at the right time on the last page you read. After all, the bookmark in the form of a black Batman mask is impossible not to notice! So let’s get started.
- black and white paper;
- Ruler and pencil;
- paper glue.
1. The bookmark in the form of Batman will consist of several parts that will be assembled together. We start with the first detail, where we take a black sheet of paper 12 x 12 cm.
2. Fold in half horizontally.
3. Expand to obtain a horizontal fold.
4. Then we fold it in half again, but already vertically.
5. We open and get cruciform folds that are clearly visible.
6. Remove the upper right square with scissors along the fold lines. We put it aside, because we still need it!
7. Fold the upper left square and the lower right square in half in the middle.
8. Open and get two diagonal fold lines on small squares.
9. We will go along the fold lines with scissors to remove the halves of the squares.
10. The first blank is ready!
11. Moving on to the second important part of the bookmark in the form of Batman, for which you will also need a black double-sided sheet of paper. On it we outline a square 12 x 12 cm.Now around the upper right corner we place two triangles. Each will be 6 cm in length, and 3 cm in height to the middle of the top. Cut out the blank.
12. Remove the top left square with scissors. Now he is no longer needed at work.
13. Bend the lower left square to the right side.
14. Then fold the bottom of the workpiece with two folded squares up. We turn over the workpiece.
15. Two blanks are ready. You can proceed to the next step to connect the two basic shapes to get a paper bookmark.
16. We place the parts horizontally, as shown in the photo.
17. We place the first part with a central corner in the middle of the second part, where there is a “pocket”. We bend the rhombus in half to the right side.
18. We fix all the elements with glue for a secure fit.
19. We bend the postponed square element with proportions of 6 x 6 cm diagonally.
20. Fold in half again.
21. We reveal.
22. Glue the element to the bottom where there is a fold. It should be slightly raised to give a 3D effect.
23. Cut out small squares from white paper.
24. Fold them in half for the desired size and glue.
25. We get a bookmark from paper, which is suitable for a large book.