We bring to your attention a detailed online master class for children and parents with step-by-step photographs “Crafts from plasticine. Worm and Snail”. It is easy to make interesting crafts with your own hands together with our art team!
Crafts from plasticine. Worm and Snail
Master class “Meeting on a branch” (we sculpt a Worm and a Snail from plasticine)
You can mold anyone from plasticine: a dinosaur, a cat, and even an ant. But we will try to mold the simplest figures. The kids will love this lesson, as we will sculpt the Worm and the Snail. It’s not hard at all to make them.
For this we need to prepare:
- stacks and toothpicks,
- black marker.
1. First we will make a snail, since its body consists of two parts. For the base, we need to roll out a tourniquet thickened at one end. For the eyes we will make two white balls.
2. To make a snail house, mix a few colors and knead a piece a little.
3. Roll out a long tourniquet from the resulting piece. Look how bizarre patterns appeared on it!
4. We begin to twist the tourniquet into the sink. We attach the finished shell-house to the body. We fix two white balls on the head and put the pupils with a felt-tip pen. Our snail is ready!
5. To make a worm, take the red plasticine and knead it well. Then we roll out a thick tourniquet – it should be thickened at one end, there will be a head. We will also make blanks for the eyes.
6. We fold or bend the tourniquet as if the worm is crawling. We fix the eyes and draw the pupils with a felt-tip pen.
7. With a toothpick, carefully make strips on the back of the worm so that it looks like a real one.
Once on a branch, a Worm and a Snail met.
They had a nice conversation and soon became friends! Such wonderful friends you can easily make in 10 minutes. Trust me, the kids will love it!