Master class with a step-by-step photo “Crafts from natural materials. Cockerel from cones and leaves.” Making interesting light crafts with your own hands for children, parents, teachers and educators, for school and kindergarten.
Crafts from natural materials. Cockerel from cones and leaves
Who gets up with the sun, sings loudly? It’s a cockerel!
He is handsome, with a red comb and a silk beard, a variegated elegant tail and golden wings.
A rooster can be drawn, molded from plasticine or sewn from felt, and today we will make a rooster from cones!
For this we need:
- pine cones of different sizes – 2 pcs.
- dry leaves
- maple seeds (“helicopters”) or oat seeds
- A piece of thick cardboard for the stand
Consider a beautiful picture with a cockerel. The body of the rooster is oval and smoothly passes into a beautiful neck. The head is small, and it has eyes and a small beak. In the tail of the rooster are rounded feathers – pigtails. And most often males have a bright color, a high comb and long legs.
1. To make a rooster, choose a large pine cone. From orange plasticine we will make a thick cylinder – this will be the neck. A small bump is needed for the head. Attach it to your neck. It is important that the cones look in one direction with scales.
2. Legs can be molded from red or yellow plasticine. We will depict a cockerel sitting on a post. To do this, take green or brown plasticine and make a thick bar, then fix the bar on thick cardboard. Attach the body of the cockerel to the bar.
3. The tail can be made from maple seeds or spikelets of any plant.We had ears of oats, so we cut off small branches with seeds and fix them on the tail with plasticine, we get a spreading tail.
And in the tail you can insert rowan clusters.
4. Using orange plasticine, we fix the wings-leaves on the side, on both sides. You can use, for example, birch leaves – they have a beautiful yellow color and the right size.
5. On the chest of the rooster, you can also fix a large birch leaf, pre-cut it with scissors, imitating feathers.
6. Decorate the cockerel’s head with a red comb, beak and beard. Let’s make the eyes black.
Handsome rooster is ready!
Crafts made from natural materials will be very popular with kids. And if you make several animals, you can even arrange a home theater. This cockerel, for example, from the fairy tale “Zayushkina’s hut” – he is so brave and courageous, he goes to rescue the bunny.