Master class with a step-by-step photo “Crafts from natural materials. A cat made of cones.” Making interesting light crafts with your own hands for children, parents, teachers and educators, for school and kindergarten.
Crafts from natural materials. Cone cat
In autumn, various children’s exhibitions are often held, and parents puzzle over what would be so interesting and easy to do with their children.
Today we will look at how to make a cute cat out of ordinary cones and plasticine that everyone will like.
- Pine cones (unopened and opened)
- Fir cone (thin young)
1. We meet cats both in life and on the screen, and certainly not one fairy tale is complete without this amazing animal.
We will make a cat that sits. To do this, take a medium unopened pine cone, it has the shape of a cone, and the sharp part is to replace the neck. The whole bump will be the cat’s body. For the head, choose a small open bump. Fasten them with plasticine.
2. For paws, we need brown or gray plasticine. The front legs are long and the back legs are short.
3. We carefully attach the paws to the body of the cat. Now he is stable.
4. We will make a tail from a narrow young spruce cone. Just attach it to the base of the cat, at the back. The tail can also be made from plasticine.
5. From plasticine we make ears, a muzzle, a nose and eyes for a cat. We carefully attach all the elements to the head. Our forest cat is almost ready.
6. Put a mustache on the muzzle with a toothpick, and claws on the paws. Now we have a real purring cat!
Such an easy do-it-yourself craft with children will take only 10-15 minutes, and how much fun and benefit the children will get, and their parents cannot be estimated!
And how to make a funny dachshund, we have already told you.